So my sister was born 2.5 years after myself, my father was on deployment when my mom found out she was pregnant fortunately he was able to come back for her birth. After my sister was born we moved to California and bounced all over that state for most of my childhood. My cousins got to go to Germany, Turkey, Italy, and cool places like that but my father couldn't (or didn't want to) get it to where we came with him. As I was growing up and had all of those family tree projects in school, I would ask my mom about our family history. My mother would tell me about the generations (4 I believe) of my ancestors who served. My grandfather Sgt. Raul Macias (<--my hero btw)served in the United States Marine Corps, he joined after his brother took a bullet to the head off of the beaches of Normandy. My uncle served in the United States Army, my father was in the Navy, and the list goes on. So I always knew that the military was in my future. Looking back I think I would've chan...
I climbed a mountain today. I thought along the way. Why must I feel this sadness, this unceasing pain. I climbed a mountain today. I begged, pleaded, and cried alone all the way. When I reached the top, there was no cliff to jump off. I climbed a mountain today. When you need guidance, strength, or divine intervention. Climb a mountain and you'll find none, I think I should just get a gun. I climbed a mountain today. Because all the spirits and Gods left us so long ago.
Soooooo girlfriend is no more apparently, I feel like I'm dying not just about that but my depression and anxiety are still haywire. So my dad tried to hand me 2 jobs basically 2 interviews and I didn't get either of them. Gods I'm such a failure. Hell nobody even reads this fucking blog.
Comments
Post a Comment